April 10, 2011

Welcome!

I want to welcome you to girls Take Aim!  This blog is very important and special to me and I want to share it with those of you who are avid shooters, beginner shooters or who are interested in trying the sport.  I have been shooting since I was a child and being raised by with a father who retired a Major in the Marines, we were always taught gun safety.  Because of that upbringing, I always respect any firearm brought before me.

My vision is to share my opinion of firearms, both old and new and those yet to reach the market.  I want to educate you and give you the option to take this educational journey with me and as an NRA pistol instructor, I can even give you basic instruction.  I guarantee once you have had the basic instruction, you will want to venture further into the "gun world".

Please feel free to give me your feedback, both positive or negative and any questions you have, I will be happy to answer.

Again, welcome to "girls Take Aim".