May 18, 2011

What's new

It's been a while since my last entry.  We have had so much on our plate, it's hard to devour it all!  We traveled to PA for the NRA Convention at the end of April, where we had the privilege to meet "Top Shot" winner; Chris Reed.  You know, the person he was on the show is the person he truly is.  I would have loved to have the opportunity to interview him and really get the insight of how stressful things can truly be having so many eyes watching your every move.  Unfortunately, we just didn't have the time.
We were also blessed and honored to meet, from the shooting team and host, Mike Irvine; "Shooting USA".  Once again, I was impressed, by how these "gentlemen" are truly inspiring when it comes to the art of shooting and being men of the sport.  Not at all afraid to speak to me (a female of the "sport"), and too inspire me, (someone who is not of their caliber, but interested in becoming so), it was truly an experience I will not forget.
I look forward to sharing more with you in our travels this summer and also the fall. 

Next on our list, 3 Gun shooting for Jeff at Summit Point, WV.